Wednesday 25 October 2017

We have a new face at The Eatery Kalamata

It's nice to be back after a small break and I am excited to see what new food Kalamata has in store for us. The blog was originally established so that diners can rely on myself, Chrissa and my partner Iliana,  as their guinea pigs when trying new food in Kalamata. The idea behind The Eatery Kalamata remains the same but we have a new face joining me to test food and repot back to you. I would like to introduce you to my new partner in food crime, Georgia. Georgia is a Kalamata native with experience in cities and culture. She has a very good understanding of what people in Kalamata like as well as their expectations when it comes to food. We are excited to welcome Georgia to The Eatery Kalamata team and even more excited to grab a bite or two with her! See you at our next blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment